Monday, November 2, 2009

My Kids Remind Me of...

I was thinking today as I had to pull Lucy down before she climbed on top of the washer yet again, how she reminds me of a monkey. Then there was Amy smothering the dogs with her love and attention and she reminded me of Elmyra (you know the girl from the cartoon Tiny Toons?). Then there is Nathan who reminds me of my dad. I have pictures to prove this... I am not making this up. My kids are wonderful in their own unique ways.


Lucy is our Curious George. She even speaks a language that sounds similar to his. We have so many picture of her getting into mischief and trying to figure out what so many things are.


Amy is quite a bit like Elmyra. She loves fuzzy small animals. Our poor dogs have been very good with her, even when she is a bit too loving. This is one of a few pictures we have of her doing this to the dogs. She loves hugs and is very willing to give them to almost anyone.

And of course... here is Nathan with my dad. He is a smart boy that is curious about the world and why everything is the way it is. He loves discovering new things and he is very tender hearted and giving. There are so many days when I look at him and see my dad in miniature.

1 comment:

Six-Lits said...

I love your comparisons!! And I can't believe how big lu-lu is!!!